Advertising

Thursday, June 24, 2010


INTRODUCING... DEBRA!

This is Debra. She is 18 and finished her 'A' levels last year. And for the last four months, we've been spending one hour per week working on her singing/songwriting. So far, she has written two good tunes, one of which she will debut this Friday (tomorrow!) at OOOM @Singapore Arts Museum Glass Hall from 7pm to 9pm. 

I guess I could tell you loads of good things about Debra (and I certainly could) but I'd rather you come down tomorrow to see (and hear) for yourself. Debra and I will be presenting her debut song called Strangers... see you there!

BUT if you really can't make it and are dying to hear Debra perform Strangers, send me an email - info(at)powerofpop(dot)com - and convince me to send you a special link. Heh!

OH! And my very good friend, Nick Tan, will be the featured artist at tomorrow's OOOM and his new EP, Arranged Accidents will be on sale (if you haven't got it yet) and Nick will be on hand to sign it or whatever. A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

No comments: