Advertising

Friday, February 26, 2010


MAKE SOME NOISE

As it turned out, yesterday was a very musical day. I met up with a teenager with ambition and passion for her life in terms of music. Frankly, I wasn't too sure about how I could help her but when she sang to me (acapella) across the table at Starbucks, I was entranced by her voice, her gutsy attitude and the way her face lit up as she sang. So, yeah, let's do this!

Later that day I got myself involved with the Noise 2010 Media Preview as seeing as I was the music mentor in attendance, I did my little song and dance blather about the apprentice program etc.

But seriously, folks, working in TAP, with the NAC people (Tse Wei, Linda, Han Juan) and my fabulous apprentices has been a life-changing experience. Of course, I'm much obliged to Pat Chng (as always) for bringing me into Noise, in the first place. Thank you all!

Most of all, it was great fun to chat with cool music people like Narisa, Celina, Weiwen, Chris Toh, Danny Loong and Julian... which is something I must really do more.

The Noise Festival Showcase happens from today, 26 March to 10 March at Level 3, Raffles City Shopping Centre. Be there!



No comments: