Advertising

Friday, January 29, 2010



Ticket sales have been slow for my Introduction to Songwriting talk scheduled for next Saturday, 6th February at the Esplanade Rehearsal Studio. I have been trying to figure out why. Not enough promotion? Not enough interest in songwriting? Or people hate my guts, pure and simple?

Heh!

No, seriously, I don't think its the last thing I mentioned. I guess folks are busy especially on the weekend and may have other plans. Still, with my involvement in the local music scene (and certain profile), I was hoping that the response would be a little better.

Am I discouraged? Not really, I try not to analyse these things too deeply as I'm prepared to give my talk to one person if needs be. I'm still going to do the best damn talk as I possibly can. Main thing is to keep it fun and interesting for two hours! It's going to be a casual session - will be playing recorded and live music, so hopefully its not going to be dry or boring to anybody.

In any case, tickets are still available at SISTIC, so grab yours ($15) and I'll see you all there.

... and there's more ...

No comments: