Advertising

Sunday, December 06, 2009



We had our last Recidivists jam for 2009 this afternoon and it was done at a leisurely pace. We did however, work through another new song, which in my humble opinion is gonna be another cool and fun addition to the Recidivists' repertoire.

The song is called "Barbarians at the Gate" and it's something I had written quite recently, with the Recidivists firmly in mind. To be honest, though I liked the song, I wasn't quite certain how it would pan out with the band BUT that's the beauty of working with Daniel, Keith and Jocelyn, their ideas and contributions add so much to the dynamic of the song that it took on a life of its own and I can't wait to debut it live soon.

Not only that but I managed to record a Garageband demo of In Your Eyes, the musical-type ballad that I mentioned a few weeks ago. I have posted at my personal MySpace page. Check it out. I would appreciate your comments.

No comments: