Advertising

Friday, November 06, 2009

Life changes constantly. About a week ago I quit my job without new employment lined up and thinking of venturing into the world of music. FULLTIME! Yes, it's a big ask and its giving me some sleepless nights but the LORD has been speaking to me about asking for what I want and so... here goes.

My last day in the office is January 8th so till then I would need to firm up my new direction which I intend to do by talking with my numerous contacts to set things up.

This blog will be the new HQ for Kevin Mathews, full-time singer-songwriter-musician and whatever else. So please return to check on what's up...

Your prayers and good thoughts are appreciated.

2 comments:

Samuel Wee said...

Wow! I had no idea until I read this post. That's really brave of you, Kevin. I will have you in my prayers definitely...best of luck for your new career come January!

Joe90 said...

Samuel, for people like Kevin, it's more than just a career, it's a calling, a vocation. God bless you and all the best, Kevin!